1. Please submit your application online and mail a hard copy to our office:
Uncle Kory Foundation
c/o Renee Vachon
2121 Rosecrans Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90245
2. Deadline for application to be received at our offices in El Segundo, CA is on September 1st, 2019. Notification of awards will be on or about October 15th, 2019. Funding will be available on November 1st, 2019.
4. On the online form, provide a brief description of the project in lay terms.
5. Provide a clear and concise Description of Proposed Investigation and its potential for improved diagnosis or treatment of brain cancer. Do not exceed four typewritten pages, following this format: Specific Aims, Significance, Background/Preliminary Data, and Methods. *upload to online application
6. Provide the Following by uploading to the online application:
Statement of Understanding
Biographical Sketch of applicant
Budget outlining proposed expenditures
Publication Listing that is pertinent to project
Other Support Document
Letter of Support from Department Head or Chief
Letter of Recommendation from project collaborator
Approvals- if applicable
Biohazards Statement - if applicable
Human Investigation Statement - if applicable
Laboratory Animal Statement - if applicable
7. Applications must be received by September 1st, 2019. Any applications that arrive late or are incomplete will not be considered by the review board.